.Net/Java Developer to master Scala
Our client is a big data security analytics company that is unlocking the potential of existing logs to fundamentally change the way cyber-attacks are detected and greatly simplify security operations.
If you are an expert in OOP (.NET/Java) willing to move to the world of reactive computing and functional programming, this should be your very next project! We offer you the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge data science product with a distributed team of high-skilled Scala engineers that you will be able to learn from.
You will be responsible for extending a brand new data processing system to detect advanced security threats using the latest stream processing and machine learning techniques. You will communicate with all parties in the company (Data Scientists, Security Researchers, Platform Architects, Product Management) to understand requirements and be able to implement the best solution on the market.
- 3+ years experience in .net/java designing and writing well organized, clean, and extensible code
- you must be familiar with core concepts of Scala (functional paradigm, pattern matching, case classes etc.). As a proof, mention at least one Scala MOOC you passed or Scala book you read
- you should be familiar with a concept of Akka actors (message passing)
- lambda expressions
- experience building REST APIs
- experience building reactive systems is a plus
- agile mindset. We use Scrum and expect you to be a team player
- bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- advanced level of English
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.