Daxx is looking to hire software developers (Java/Scala) with an interest in functional programming. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The Client is a group of companies that have grown out of 20 years’ of research in human factors, learning, product development, content development and computer science. The common thread is TECHNOLOGY + BRAINS. The tools that the Client builds are used in education, life sciences, healthcare, business processes, and many other fields. They believe in using the right technology for the job, so Client uses very diverse technologies. Often they develop a technology, platform or framework themselves and then develop the end products using that technology. Because of technologies, Client’s code will run on all platforms (tablets and phones, iOS, Android, Windows, Unix).
- 2+ years of experience with Java/Scala
- Strong English and great communication skills are a must
- Experience in developing using TDD
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.