Daxx is looking for experienced Xamarin Developer to join one of it's Development teams.
American company specializing in IT support, with products like Office 365, and web design & mobile app development with user friendly interfaces
Project & responsibilities:
Creating a voice recording network that allows you to share your voice from wherever you are. Record a story, a song, a moment — right to the site. Or else invite others to join your network so they can share recordings with you. With a few simple clicks, messages can be downloaded to any MP3 player and shared with the baby-to-be.
Platforms: iOS, Android
-2+ years of C# .NET;
-2+ years of Xamarin platform and/or several projects delivered;
-2+ years of WebAPI;
-GIT, SVN (or other version control software);
-2+ years SQL Server.
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation andEnglish classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.