Daxx is looking for Ruby Developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. We’re looking for people who want to help us build the next generation of e-commerce along with tools to support a global supply chain. You will improve architecture, performance and anything else you can think of to enhance the experience of our customers or employees.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The Client is an online retail market player headquartered in San Francisco with 15 people of technical staff. As a team member, you will be working for internal e-commerce product. The testing process will be organized onshore. There is no formal process and bureaucracy in the company. Product Development works in a transparent, friendly and Agile environment. There are different development practices in place: Code Review, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development;
- Good written and spoken English is a must
- Experience with React.js and Redux would be a huge advantage.
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.