Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
Our client is a big data security analytics company that is unlocking the potential of existing logs to fundamentally change the way cyber-attacks are detected and greatly simplify security operations.
Our client is building the UI for one of his products using Kibana. Kibana is an open source UI framework normally user by Elastic Search based applications. KIbana uses Angular.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing the user interface for a brand new data processing system to detect advanced security threats using the latest stream processing and machine learning techniques.
You’ll be architecting and implementing the user interface and middle tier for the first generation of our service and be part of the foundation of our web engineering team.
You will work with all parties in the company (Data Scientists, Security Researchers, Platform Architects, Product Management) to define and provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive user interface that will be one of the key differentiators of the product.
- Solid programming experience designing and writing well organized, clean, and extensible code
- Ideally, experience using Angular, jQuery, backbone.js, underscore.js
- Nice to have some backend/restful experience
- Appreciation for high-quality user interfaces and interest in user interaction
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good level of English
The company offers:
Direct cooperation with customer
Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
Regular performance reviews
Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.