About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The Client is software for customer success! We help Customer Success Managers to drive more renewals, reduce churn and grow their accounts. Client's software is beautiful, it’s easy-to-use and we’re creating a ton of value for our customers! We want to create an amazing product that will help a new generation of Customer Success Managers to be efficient and data driven in their daily work. The person should have a huge desire to work, learn something new and take leadership roles in the future. As far as Client is a dynamic startup, there are a lot of career opportunities
- Good knowledge about client-server architecture and HTTP protocol.
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with Angular JS is a plus
- Experience with Node JS is a plus
- Experience with Mongo DB is a plus
- Sufficient English level for communication (verbal & written)
- The person should be smart and ambitious, flexible in working hours and technological approaches.
- The person should be able to make his/her OWN decisions for product requirements, architecture, and technology.
- The tasks will include new features development (primarily), support and bug fixes.
- As a back-end developer you will be given a high level of ownership of your area of expertise
- You will be influential and impactful when it comes to our technology.
- You will be working with all areas of the development cycle and you deploy the moment you feel good about your code.
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: email@example.com
That’s my skype: littlemu1