Middle Java Developer
We develop Delivery Management Software for e-commerce companies adding a wide variety of carriers and shipping options. We are always looking for new technology to improve our software.
You will work in a small development team, where you will have freedom to think about every aspect of the product. From design to delivery. Experienced Java colleagues will help you quickly get up to speed. In our SaaS application we use all kinds of beautiful components from the open source world - Pivotal (Spring) and Apache. You will be also responsible for the maintenance of our own SOAP web service. Furthermore, you will work Hibernate and web application using Spring MVC and Apache. Quality is high priority - we also require some knowledge of testing tools like JUnit.
We are ambitious:
You will work within a team of young e-commerce professionals. Together we can make beautiful products for brands like G-star, Pets Place, Freshcotton and PME Legend.
• 2-4 years of working experience
• Knowledge of / interest in Spring, Hibernate, MVC, SOAP, JSP
Experience with web shops and e-commerce as a plus
• Developing, improving and maintaining infrastructure
• Control of documentation creation
• Managing the Test & admin infrastructure
• Maintaining the SOAP Web Service
• Links construction and maintenance with external systems and Web services
• Usability and design with Spring MVC and Apache
The company offers:
• Direct cooperation with customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working days vacation
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.