Daxx is looking for a full time mobile app developer to develop and maintain iOS applications to work at DAXX Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: Have you ever wondered how many flights you’ve taken or miles you’ve flown in a month, year, or even in your lifetime? The client’s application will allow you to track the total number of: flights taken, miles flown, and time spent in the air. The developers will work on the entire app lifecycles right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- Write professional iOS apps for iPhone and iPad (Apple Watch experience is a plus)
- Working closely with other developers
- Review and understand other developers’ source code
- Read product requirements and ensure that they are captured in the app
- Work directly with developers and managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Perform quality tests and deep technical app checks
- Work in small teams.
- Own release and QA cycles of own and others’ code
- Own the software packaging and release management process
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience developing native mobile apps
- Strong Swift and Objective-C programming and debugging skills
- Familiar with xcode and iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Strong Experience in GPS and Location Tracking
- Strong Experience in using social networks APIs (Facebook , Twitter and Google)
- Knowledge in Google APIs , Google MAPs , Google Analytics SDK
- Familiar with XML, HTTP , SSL , WSDL , JSON , RESTFul
- Knowledge in Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Web Services technologies and tools
Nice to Have Skills:
- Mobile Applications Authentication and Transaction Handling (Mainly for iOS)
- Experience in Scrum software development methodology
- Java knowledge
- Knowledge of the travel industry and business models
- Start-up mind-set
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s my skype: littlemu1