Unity3d developer(relocation to London)
Daxx is looking for Unity 3D Developer who will be interesting in relocation to London, England. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The client is a highend retailer specialising in designer bathrooms. We have spent the last 2 years building a bathroom design app with a small in house development team. A new subsidiary has been set up to create a complete Home Improvement App with VR capabilities.
The top features are:
- 3D interactive design environment: Unique and innovative app that puts the user inside a fully interactive and customisable environment of their room design.
- Product catalogues: Giving free access to the largest selection of industry products.
- Intelligent automated functionality: e.g. range change, auto apply interior and architectural elements, intelligent connection points, auto unit assembly.
- Integrated capability: including: 2d dimensioned plans and elevations to any scale, bill of materials, export to third party quoting software, photorealistic renders, rendered movie production.
- Industry specific solutions: e.g. bespoke frameless glass shower builder for bathrooms
- VR Ready: We have configured with Oculus Rift
- Currently focused on bathroom design, but soon to begin working on rooms in the rest of the house.
- Unity3D developer required to join a 3 man team (the app will not be using plug ins)
- 2040 hours per week (we would prefer full time 40 hours but can be flexible) project working on specific functionality modules
- We are looking for experience in leading C# teams, a minimum of 3 years
- Unity, and ability to build meshes in code
- We believe that our app can help build a better future and raise awareness for greener living, and are looking for a talented Unity 3D developer to join our team and share the challenge of a lifetime!
- Strong Unity programming skills in C#.
- Experience with mobile development, including iOS & Android, with Unity.
- Strong, proactive problemsolving and troubleshooting skills.
- Computer science/game programmer degree or equivalent work experience.
- Familiar with Unity’s 3D rendering pipeline, in order to setup lighting and shaders to produce a range of rendering styles.
- Familiar with Unity’s UI workflow, to be able to design and implement fluid user interfaces for multiple platforms with touch inputs.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills for handling digital assets.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s my skype: littlemu1