Xamarin Mobile Developer
Daxx is looking for Xamarin Mobile Developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The client has become one of the leaders in web-based construction program management software. They collaborative platform dramatically improves project execution, cuts costs and delays, increases accountability, and reduces risks. With its cutting edge technology, the client creates one seamless platform for managing the complete lifecycle of a building, from planning, bidding, and building to maintaining the facilities. Key features include document and photo management, change management, cost tracking, bid management, fund management, and more. The client is the chosen program management software in commercial construction with over 50,000 users.
- Developing an application for iOS and Android with Xamarin in C#;
- Development of iPhone / iPad and Android Phone / pad UIs;
- Development of platform-independent library;
- Performing independently and in the team
Skills and attributes required:
- At least 3 years of development experience using C#;
- Working experience or strong theoretical understanding of Xamarin;
- Solid knowledge of mobile platforms;
- Good level of English;
- Knowledge of ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, REST, Web API
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently on all stages of development cycle including requirement analysis and testing.
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s my skype: littlemu1