Senior Java Developer
Daxx is looking for Java Developer. Become a member of international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About the project:
The projects will be continuous development of the next generation product. Features will be developed in several small teams (3-5 persons), some of them on-site some off-site. There is mainly one product owner, but for some aspects there will be subproduct owners.
Codig is done with modern tools focusing on collaboration, reviews and collective code ownership. The company uses SCRUM with 2 weeks sprints and short release cycles of max. 3 months.
- Minimum to have 5 years proven track records in the development and implementation of enterprise Java application e.g. JEE stacks.
- Strong experience in developing and debugging Java based web-applications.
- Experience working with web and application servers is required e.g. Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, nodeJS http is required
- Experience with Spring framework components (Core, Web, Data, Boot) is strongly desired.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL (document and graph databases, such as OrientDB) is desired.
- Experience in Testframeworks (Junit, Hamcrest, Mockito) is strongly desired.
- Experience developing BPM solutions and back-end integration has added advantage.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0 would be a plus.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in English for both writing and speaking is a must
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation andEnglish classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.