Daxx is looking for Front - End developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About the project: The company was established in 2010 to develop and operate online dating & social media brands and products. Their first brand was launched in Scandinavia in October 2010 and is now rolled out in over 30 countries and 25 languages with over 4 million members worldwide. It has been specifically designed for married and attached people looking for a discreet affair. With top of the line technology behind the website and an excellent customer support team catering to customers’ needs 24/7 the site’s numbers are constantly on the rise. The developer will be working on two projects where the first project (mobile part development) is mainly development of the new features. The second one (desktop app) requires refactoring, work with some legacy code and some bugfixing etc. The developer will be working within a well structured software delivery process that includes daily meetings, code reviews, stage & production servers. The process is built according to Kanban
What do we expect?
- A talented developer passionate about quality and delivering world class solutions
- 2-3 years of experience working with Angular
- You should also have the basics of HTML/CSS and ability to work interface with an API
- You should have good level of writing/speaking English
- You must be experienced in building SPA (single-page applications) using Angular.
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: email@example.com