Daxx is looking for Cloud developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a Dutch company and market leader in The Netherlands in nearshore IT staffing services. We serve with more than 150 IT professionals over 60 clients in The Netherlands and international markets. Daxx has offices in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk), UK (London) and US (New York). Our company culture is informal & fun but professional.
About the project: The client is USA industry leader in Automated Truck Scale and Flow Meter Data Collection and Processing Systems. Become a part of a dynamic and innovative software and automation company working with the major Agricultural and Bio-Energy facilities across the USA. The client’s leading edge weighing control systems with RFID technology, PLC/HMI Automation systems and enterprise logistics inventory system for railcar traffic management are employed by the major agricultural producers and Bio-Fuel companies in the US and abroad. The client is embarking on the development of a strategic platform to drive the next generation of process control applications for our customers. The company was incorporated in 1978 when it introduced the first computerized legal-for-trade bulk weighing system for the grain industry. Since then The Client has remained the dominant player in scale control for the grain industry by providing more than 60% of all the bulk weighing control systems in the U.S.
What do we expect?
- Solid knowledge of Linux systems configuration
- Bash and Python scripting
- Familiar with Ubuntu Linux
- Docker containers
- REST Service
- Practical knowledge of the following Open Source frameworks
- Kafka message bus
- Cassandra database
- Spark jobs
- Experience creating and managing VM instances at some cloud hosting provider
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- Web application development (HTML, CSS, Bootstrapper)
- Working with charting and dashboard frameworks for web UI
What do we offer?
- The possibility to work on famous American client
- Business trips to USA once a year
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s my skype: littlemu1