Daxx is looking for Java Architect to work in our offices in Dnipropetrovsk. Become a member of international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a Dutch company and market leader in The Netherlands in nearshore IT staffing services. We serve with more than 150 IT professionals over 60 clients in The Netherlands and international markets. Daxx has offices in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk), UK (London) and US (New York). Our company culture is informal & fun but professional.
About the project: The Java Solutions Architect is part of the Professional Services (PS) team. PS is a team of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the implementation of our product at our customer’s location goes ahead as smoothly as possible. The PS team also provides product training and implementation support services to all of our customers and partners. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and PS team members must be able to think and react quickly to find a solution that works for everyone. As part of the PS team you will report to the Operations Manager PS. As a Java Solutions Architect you are responsible for the technical design and implementation of our solutions at our customers. You will work closely with our development team and the customer's architect to develop a sound technical design for a complete "lightweight" architecture which is scalable, performant, secure and is integrated successfully to the diverse IT landscapes. You should be hands on and willing to take the design to the realization and delivery phases.
- Designing and implementing solutions with direct relation to client business case
- Lead technical briefings and business requirement gathering sessions
- Identify integration patterns
- Author technical documents that cover requirements, design and integration needs.
- Manage client expectations and scope effectively
- Team leading and colleague mentoring skills Promote Backbase DNA
- The ability to design portal solutions;
- Experience in a product development and/or consultancy role;
- Keeps up to date with current and future technology trends Customer focused and pragmatic solution finder;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- The ability to guide development teams
- Regular business trips to work on-site
- Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org