Daxx client teams work as integrated part of the IT departments of our abroad based clients. Being part of the Daxx team and being part of the clients internal development team offers you exiting opportunities and interesting work environment.
About a Company:
Our Client is a US-Based Software Development product company. We’re looking for talented individuals who are interested in long-term career growth in Ukraine or United States of America.
The Company is looking for an experienced C# and SQL Team Lead and Senior Developer to work in a team of 5-8 developers to develop software products related to company’s flagship cloud-based Software . The candidate should be prepared for real-time collaboration with US-based team and to work in our Client’s Office in US from time to time.
- Experience working with Visual Studio 2010/12, SQL Server 2008/12, Team Foundation Server 2010/12.
- Knowledge of incremental, agile software development methods, Test Driven Development (TDD), Windows Azure platform.
- Desired: Software project management, mentoring, and leadership skills, including supervision, initiation, planning, scope management, and evaluation of other software developers.
- Good coding and code documentation habits.
- Strong work ethic.
- A professional environment with great people to work with!
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Regular business trips to work on-site
- Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves
Interested in this opening? Apply now!